FlyinStyle, an electronic forum for people to share information about airports
Miami-based startup company LearnerNation has secured a coveted position as a leading presenter at the StartupCity Miami conference on Feb. 6.
LearnerNation is an online learning platform used by schools, businesses or individuals to run tutorial videos and programs.
Eight companies faced off in the pitch session in front of a panel of judges that included Fort Lauderdale angel investorSteve Repetti, co-founder and chief technology officer with CrunchFire.
The other South Florida companies pitching were:
- FlyinStyle, an electronic forum for people to share information about airports
- Walkmore, a system that equates fitness with financial health, and delivers fitness data to financial institutions
- elebev, a delivery system for purified ice in top-shelf drinks
- Raw Shorts, a video production platform for companies to produce pitch videos
- Kairos, which combats fraud with facial recognition
- Sportsmanias.com, a sports information aggregator
- Jiva, which produces instant coffee cubes that include sugar and fair trade coffee.